- Condition: New
- Type: Screw
- Configuration: Stationary
- Power Source: AC Power
- Lubrication Style: Lubricated
- Mute: No
- Place of Origin: Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Atlas Copco
- Model Number: GA 18 VSD
- Air end: Atlas Copco
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Exporting package|
|Delivery Detail:||10 days after receiving the prepayment|
SpecificationsAtlas Copco Screw Air Compressor GA 18 VSD:
1. Best quality
2. Easy to installation
3. Energy saving
Atlas Copco Screw Air Compressor GA18 VSD:
BUILT TO LAST
· The GA 15-22 range is outfitted with the most used screw element in its size.
· Unequaled reliability during the system’s lifetime thanks to the gear-driven drive train, developed in accordance with the highest industry standards.
· Maximized reliability thanks to the robust design and the usage of advanced development software.
· Monitor your machines from a distance, using a simple Ethernet connection,
thanks to the new Elektronikon® with a built-in server.
· Protection from oil contamination: extremely low oil carry-over thanks to the vertical design of the oil vessel.
· Protecting downstream air equipment in all working conditions: the integrated dryer avoids condensation and corrosion in the network. Add optional filters to obtain air quality up to class 1 level (<0.01 ppm).
· Standard included water-separator.
REDUCED ENERGY COSTS
· The GA 15-22’s compression element is combined with a class 1 efficiency motor.
· A 2-3% higher efficiency with the direct-driven drive train compared
to belt-driven systems.
· Extremely low losses of compressed air during load/unload cycle thanks
to minimized oil vessel size.
· Additional energy savings with the dryer’s no-loss electronic drain.
· A true plug-and-play solution, the GA 15-22 is an ideal machine for installation
companies and OEMs. Optionally, the system can be expanded with
an integrated dryer, air filters, and a factory-mounted 500L receiver.
· Easy transportation by forklift.
· The units can be placed with one side against a wall, and flexibility of installation
is ensured thanks to a remarkably compact footprint.
Max. working pressure
Capacity FAD Min.-Max.
Install Motor Power
|Buyer||Product Name||Price||Quantity||Order Time(GMT+8)|