atlas copco Mobile Diesel Air Compressor air compressor price list
Atlas Copco’s Size 2 portable compressors meet your needs for high volume air at medium pressure. Booster
manufacturers find them invaluable as source air compressors and they have become indispensable machines
for rental companies. Powered by reliable Caterpillar diesel engines, Size 2 compressors are suitable for all your
demanding applications such as heavy-duty drilling, quarrying, shallow water well drilling, deephole drilling and large diameter pipeline cleaning. All models
are available in versions that meet the latest exhaust emission and noise directive criteria.
· Saveon transport and stocking costs thanks to minimum footprint.
· Best fuel consumption in class.
· Low Total Cost of Ownership– You can achieve even lower fuel consumption with the addition of the innovative FuelXpert™ system, which electronically regulates engine speed and the air inlet valve to optimize fuel consumption.
· Safe for your operators– Safety features include pressure displays, emergency stop and spillage-free frame.
· Highly versatile– Ideal for use in all weather conditions and in temperatures between -25°C/-13°F and +50°C/+122°F. With certain models you can adjust the working pressure between 7-10.3 bar (100-150 psig) to suit your specific application. Special versions for working at higher altitudes are also available.
· Outstanding durability– Components last longer thanks to Oiltronix™, the electronically controlled oil temperature system, which extends the lifetime of air-ends, compressor components, oil and oil-separator. In addition, it prevents overheating and increases safety.
· High fuel autonomy– The high capacity fuel tank (up to 708 liters) allows Size 2 compressors to work in remote areas without the need to refuel.
Your success is critical to our business.
The new Deutz powered units are designed for reliability and a fast return on investment. These units give repeatable high performance
in demanding jobs ensuring continued profitability. A compact package that gives the best quality at the right cost, that’s value !
Application, Energy Savings and Durability Focus
Applications as diverse as the installation of fibre optic cables, abrasive blasting, small hole drilling, general construction work, and rental
are all within the capability of these units.
The new Deutz engine management system provides unmatched fuel economy. Total cost of ownership through lower fuel consumption can
be even further realized with the addition of the innovative and proven FuelXpert™ system.
Atlas Copco compressors are built for reliability, easy maintainance and provide many years of trouble free operation.